(1) These are the weights of our breeders during lay. For maximum egg
production, their weight has been controlled.
(2) The lower numbers are if no artificial lights are used, the upper numbers are if artificial lights are used to
maintain 17 hours of light during lay.
(3) One ounce = 28.5 grams
(4) This is the average fertility we get from our breeders during an entire season of lay (35-45 weeks of lay).
(5) The Livestock Conservancy ranks most poultry breeds on how rare they are.
For more information, go to www.livestockconservancy.org
(6) Summary of comments from waterfowl judges that have visited our farm.