Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and, when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- Place an order from our catalog or on our website
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Request a catalog
- Receive a gift certificate
- Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and Blog
- Enter one of our contests
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
Using Information We Collect
At Metzer Farms we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested.
In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you the Metzer Farms Email Newsletter and Blog, if requested
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning problems with products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information in response to a court order or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to any agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order or respond to a request.
For example, after you place an order at www.metzerfarms.com, you will receive an email confirmation.
It is our intent to send you promotional email (our Email Newsletter and Blog) only if you have agreed to receive them.
Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each edition of the newsletter.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Metzer Farms and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
To update your customer information (name, address, telephone number and email address), please contact us at the address above.
A limited amount of purchase information also may be available to you.
To protect your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before you update or review your information.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data.
When you make a purchase or create an account on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us using the information below: